I know what you're thinking....
How is this year already over?
This is by far the fastest year of my life but wow, what an amazing journey it was.
Here are a few highlights:
- February, I became a registered business.
- April, I entered into my first art competition with the 2015 Wanneroo Art Awards.
- July, I was booked for commissions for the remainder of 2015.
- September, had an interview published in Americas Colored Pencil Magazine (the Autumn Student Edition).
- October, started creating in-depth tutorials for my supporting patrons via Patreon.com/sheldenefineart.
5000 Facebook Followers
500 Instagram Followers
500 Subscribers on YouTube
1008 drawing hours (Woah!)
250 video editing hours
1 1 of my own choosing
4 Patron of the month drawings
4 Subscriber of the month drawings
Total of 57 drawings!!!! (Very Proud :)
Here is a quick look at a timeline.
I am so excited to see what 2016 brings and its going to be great sharing it with all of you.
Enjoy whats left of 2015 and HAPPY NEW YEAR!