1. Have initial out line of drawing.
2. Draw the background (I used Faber-Castells watercolour Pencils in the first layers and when dry I used the Polychromos and Prismacolor pencils).
3. Draw the first layers of orange shades on the lizard head.
4. Draw the mossy rock.
5. Finally get into the entire lizard.
6. Once finished....step back....do touch ups.
7. Admire and share :)
Time: 16.5 hrs drawing time
Materials: Faber-Castells Watercolour and Polychromos pencils, Prismacolour Premier Pencils, Arches watercolour paper 120gsm, Copic 0.05 black liner pen, white acrylic paint for the white highlights on the rocks, Art Spectrum Solvent for blending.
Next weeks drawing is of Wendy's brother, Boo-Radley the Bernese Mountain Dog.
See you next week :)